Friday, January 06, 2006

Graphic Designers

Here I am posting designers that inspire me:

Jay Gaylor. Love his still. It is all 'deja vue' sure, but whatever. I can't help loving it!
http://www.jgaylor.com

--------------------
abiuro.com is the site of Alexandre Braga from Sao-Paulo Brazil.
I love his designs.

--------------------

Here i a designer that's really into explaining the process of his designs. What's the most striking about all his presentations is enthousiam, he's an unbelivably good presenter and a great designer. He shall go far, I just hope that no one breaks his dream with cheap design or design with deadlines so tight and clients so rigid that the only thing that you feel appart from a lack of enthousiam, is stressed out.

I am sure he got so much hits lately he had to pay more for bandwith
okaydave.com


Here are other sites with interesting illustration available at:
netdiver.net/illustration/

and a great art online magazine:
creative-state.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home